Saturday, January 28, 2006

i got tagged

OK MISS THING!!!
so here it goes, i've been prodded, cajoled, nudged, and finally ordered to make my list:

The rules: The tagged victim lists 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner, mentioning the sex of said partner.

First of all, i'd like my partner's sex to be varied- aggressive, warm, breathless, patient, and most of all, difficult to resist...
other points -
- my lover will, above all else, be kind
- my lover will be brimming with imagination and possibility in all areaas
- my lover will be unable to resist tidying my apartment while i snooze
- my lover will be the very best person in the world to tell secrets to
- my lover will be my compliment; the person who brings what i lack and wants what i bring
- my lover will know when to keep me in check and when to admit defeat
- my lover will have a side to their personality that only i get to see
- my lover will be unfalteringly loyal and fiercely protective of what is between us

so there.

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it. Especially the part about the urge to tidy your apartment!

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

come 'tag' me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home