Wednesday, December 08, 2004

moribund

so, holy crap, i'm f-ing ill today. SUCH a sore throat, and i can see a giant tonsill looking nasty and mean back there. i should have gotten those little fuckers out when i was a kid... ugh, so it's a week away from my first exam (read, i have a week to learn a semester) and i'm full-on sickly... at least the new meds seem to work a bit better.. small mercies, right? i take them where i can get them.


As it turns out, putting OJ and ice in the blender makes for a nice, throat-soothing slushie... omg, it even hurts to turn my head cause of all the swelling... woe is me....

i think since i'm just starting my first blog, i'm going to be rambling about a lot of useless crap for a while, until it loses its novelty and i only want to write about matters of some importance (at least to me)...

and today, since i'm feeling like poo, and hopped up on goofballs, i imagine i'll be writing A LOT... I'm thinking that keeping a written record will also help me to remember things like deadlines, appointments, etc... and if i let other people read my blog, maybe they'll have the kindness to remind me of things that they saw that i need to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home