Tuesday, January 11, 2005

sad but true

in the spirit of my complete retardation, i haven't posted since my first day of blogging... now, that fact alone isn't proof of my total incompetence, it's the fact that the reason for this is that i couldn't remember what blog site i signed up with... which led to a fruitless Googling of every and all blog sites, followed by the tedium of attempting to log in using all variations of my standard login/password options.... so, today i randomly got messaged by a stranger on friendster who happened to have his blog address posted in his profile, and on a whim and with all the enthusiasm of a person with no hope, i tried it out.... lo and behold - i found my long lost blog...
because i'm not entirely useless and i do try to learn from my endless stream of missteps, i saved the URL in my favorites, and barring sudden onset amnesia, a hard drive meltdown, or a simple episode typical of my daily idiocy, i will be able to find and add to this site again..... if i remember...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home