Saturday, April 07, 2007

even more good ones...

"We need to move somewhere where nobody will ever visit us. Like Antartica. Or Queens."
-Ghostwhisperer

"Now, you tell us right now - Who brought you the monkeys?!?"
-L & O

Perp just found with an unconscious woman on the floor and his pants around his ankles-
- Perp: "I was just trying to help her up!"
- Benson: "With your penis?"
-L & O, SVU

Defense attorney falls for his homicidal client-
- Attorney: "Well Lindsay, what do you think?"
- Associate: "Well, I agree that she IS pretty... and a good shot..."
-The Practice

"We don't have time for your personality disorder. Do you understand me?"
-24

"Before we go through the formality of sentencing the Deceased, I mean the Defendant.."
-Blackadder

"Listen , I don't need to play 'slap and tickle' with the U.S. Attorney"
- van Beuren

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I resemble that first quote.

Speaking of which, come visit Queens. There's a great Irish bar on my block.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home