Monday, October 30, 2006

small mercies...

i mean, at least it's not just me... i get my routine texts and IMs from my fellow unemployees, from which i actually take quite a bit of comfort ...

in the meantime, there's never been a better time in my life to have DVR.... i've finally stopped spending ridiculous amounts of money on stupid thriller novels...

and my favorite quote of the week "i mean, i just need to do some coke to get right again and then pull the trigger and then i'll be fine"... it's amazing what DOESN'T drive some of those good boys away.... like "on our first date, he walked in on me doing lines off my physics textbook.."

and then something like "i really care about you" can send some running.... i think it's a crapshoot, really... but i've definitely given up reading tea leaves on the issue...

so, tomorrow i might find out if i might get to be a waitress.... 150k was well-spent on law school... not to mention college...and 14 years of private prep school for girls... and etiquette and cotillion... i'm so prepared for a life that seems to never begin...

i'll let you know when it does.

5 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger R'Enson said...

And thus, I'll never understand men

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Harmless Error said...

You're reading my mind re: the years of education and no job. Sigh.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger little sleepyhead said...

and they just keep getting weirder and weirder.... and not in that quirky, fun way

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

checkin in on the madness of marvourneen and yes, the ness of the mad marches on. think of you often but won't ever tell you about it.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger R'Enson said...

Wow- What a creepy comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home