Sunday, June 18, 2006

Halloween

so, i'm already sooo excited... i hope that the idea sticks, 'cause i'm already getting into character...i guess the reality is, a tv show that so definied me as a 16 year old is STILL a good representation of me today.... maybe Stern is right...i AM adolescent...i just need lots more flannel and slightly longer hair...

those flannel dresses remind me of the time i sat in ants on my 19th birthday, right after i'd moved to austin...i was sitting on the front steps of my dorm, waiting for my friend to pick me up to take me out for my bday, and it slowly dawned on me that i was sitting right in the path of some very diligent fire ants... and i should tell you that fire ants in texas seem to have a SERIOUS grudge to work off, because they are methodical and full of rage... anyway, i realize that i'm sitting in this ant pile, so i march straight into the campus store in my dorm, buy some cortizone cream, and bolt to my new dormroom...

basically, one of my new roommate's first encounters with me involved me flying into the room, frantically yanking off my undies and slathering cortizone cream on my unmentionalables... that poor girl was only getting a hint of what was to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home